Memorable Jokes

A source of Good humor, Jokes, Funny pictures and giggles and through laughter we can lead the world to health, happiness, and peace.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

vote of thanks

Amin vote of thanks to the Queen
After a luncheon hosted by the Queen ofEngland in London in his honor, the formerPresident of Uganda, Field Marshal Alhaji AminDada had this to say for his vote of thanks:Mr. Queen Sir, horrible ministers, inventedGuests, ladies under gentlemen, I thank the Queenvery plenty for what she has done to me. I tell you, I have eaten so much that I am now completely fed up with your malicious meal.Before I continue, I would kindly ask youto open the windows so that the climate may get in plenty. But before I go back, I must invite Mr. Queen to my country and I can I assure you Mr. Queen, that when you come, I shall revenge toyou. You will eat a full cow .You will enjoy yourself to the top and I will work very difficult to make sure that you will go back with a very full stomach.For now, I am sorry to tell you that I have just made a short call on you. The next time, I will make a long call, possible for a full moon. Thank you very much Mr. Queen for letting me undress you in front of these disgusting people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home