Memorable Jokes

A source of Good humor, Jokes, Funny pictures and giggles and through laughter we can lead the world to health, happiness, and peace.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Marrying an IT person is a BIG mistake!

Marrying an IT person is a BIG mistake!

Husband: (Returning late from work) "Good evening Dear, I'm now logged in"
Wife: Have you brought the grocery?
Husband: Bad command or filename?

Wife: But I told you in the morning
Husband: Error syntax. Abort?
Wife: What about my TV?
Husband: Variable not found
Wife: At least, give me your credit card; I want to do some shopping.
Husband: Sharing Violation, Access denied
Wife: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?
Husband: Too many parameters
Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an comps person like you.
Husband: Data type mismatch
Wife: You are useless
Husband: It is by default
Wife: What about your salary?
Husband: File in use Try after some time
Wife: What is my value in the family?
Husband: Unknown Virus
In the middle of the night, the husband wants to with his wife, he triedto touch the wife. But then the wife said: SORRY, ACCESS DENIED!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home