Memorable Jokes

A source of Good humor, Jokes, Funny pictures and giggles and through laughter we can lead the world to health, happiness, and peace.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Smart Thinking

Mwangi lived alone upcountry in the village. He wanted to dig his sweetpotato garden, but it was difficult as the ground was hard. His only son Mwaura, who used to help him, was in Kamiti prison.The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Mwaura,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my ngwashe garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up agarden plot. If you were here, I know you would dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad
A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.
Love, Mwaush

At 4 a.m. the next morning, agents from flying squad, kanga squad and localpolice arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies.(Of course they read the letter).They apologized to the old man and left. Thatsame day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
How is the garden now? Go ahead and plant the ngwashe now. That's the best I could do under the prevailing circumstances.
Love, Mwaush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home