Memorable Jokes

A source of Good humor, Jokes, Funny pictures and giggles and through laughter we can lead the world to health, happiness, and peace.

Friday, June 08, 2007

A nun

A nun gets on a bus that is empty except for the bus driver. She says:“ I am going to die soon, but I want to have sex before I die. However I must remain a virgin, so it has to be anal, and I cannot commit adultery, so the man must be single, Can you fulfill my wishes?“ The driver took pity on her and agreed to fulfill her wish. Once both were totally satisfied he guilty said to her:“…I am sorry but I lied to you as I am married with 3 kids“ when she smiled and said: ” It is ok as I also lied. My name is Kevin and I am on my way to a fancy dress party.“

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home