Memorable Jokes

A source of Good humor, Jokes, Funny pictures and giggles and through laughter we can lead the world to health, happiness, and peace.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bumper Stickers 1-15

Give me coffee and no one gets hurt.

Don’t wash this vehicle - Undergoing scientific dirt test

Cover me. I’m changing lanes.

Keep honking, I’m reloading

He who laughs last thinks slowest

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?

You must be from the shallow end of the gene pool.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me

Jesus is coming, everyone look busy

Your College Sucks

I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person

The Earth Is Full - Go Home

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools

My kid had sex with your honor student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home