Memorable Jokes

A source of Good humor, Jokes, Funny pictures and giggles and through laughter we can lead the world to health, happiness, and peace.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Top 10 Corniest Redneck Pickup Lines

Our last set of pickup lines received such a good response, I figure we’d throw out the top 10 corniest Redneck pickup lines we could find. Here they are in no particular order and, as always, feel free to add your own:

1.Did you fart? Cuz baby you blew me away.
2. Are yer parents retarded? Cuz ya sure are special.
3. My Love fer you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.
4. Yer eyes are as blue & pretty as window cleaner.
5. Is there a mirror in yer pants? Cuz I can see myself in em.
6. You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty’s only a light switch away.
7. I know I’m not no Fred Flintstone, but I can make yer “bed-rock.”
8. If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til afternoon.
9. I can’t find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went inta that cheap motel room over yonder.
10.If you was a tree and I were a Squirrel, I’d store my nuts in yer hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home