Memorable Jokes

A source of Good humor, Jokes, Funny pictures and giggles and through laughter we can lead the world to health, happiness, and peace.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Worst Jokes Ever

Seriously, these are some really bad jokes. Dunno why I’m even posting them, other than to say I did. This reminds me of the cheesy stuff we used to pass around back in 2nd grade or something, ahhh… memories. At any rate, these are pretty much the worst jokes I could find. Enjoy! …. or maybe not.

Two fish were in a tank. One said to the other, “Do you know how to drive this thing?”

Did I ever tell you the story about the broken pencil? It had no point.

I was reading a book about adhesive the other day. I just couldn’t put it down.

Q: What’s the friendliest school?
A: Hi school.

Q: What’s black, white, black, white, and green?
A: Two skunks fighting over a pickle.

Q: What do you give a dog with a fever?
A: Mustard. (It’s good for hot dogs.)

Q: What do you call a bass vocalist who sings by himself?
A: So-low.

Q: Where do books eat dinner?
A: At the table of contents.

Q: Why were the suspenders arrested?
A: For holding up a pair of pants.

Q: What do you get if you cross a cow with a camel?
A: A lumpy milkshake.

Q; What did the angry inflatable teacher say to the irresponsible inflatable child in the inflatable school?
A: Not only have you let me down, you’ve let yourself down, and you’ve let the whole school down!

Q: Why was the broom late?
A: Because he overswept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home