Things You Probably Shouldn’t Say To A Police Officer
If you’re ever pulled over for speeding (or any other reason really), you probably shouldn’t say any of the following to the officer standing at your window…
- I thought you had to be in good physical condition to be a police officer.
- Sorry, Officer, I didn’t realize my radar detector wasn’t plugged in.
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, so long as one of us does.
- Gee, Officer! That’s terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. I know there are no other cars around. That’s how far ahead of me they are.
- Hey pal, I pay your salary!
- Aren’t you the guy from the Village People?
- Hey, you must’ve been doing’ about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
- You’re not gonna check the trunk, are you?
- When the Officer says “Gee Son….Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?” You probably shouldn’t respond with, “Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?”