Why There Are No Black NASCAR Drivers
Now this is funny. I’ll bet Dave Letterman gets some “flak” from the NAACP. Bet Race Pimps Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson are going nuts! From the Late Show, the top 10 reasons why there are no Black NASCAR drivers:
- Have to sit upright while driving.
- Pistol won’t stay under front seat.
- Engine noise drowns out the rap music.
- Pit crew can’t work on car while holding up pants at the same time.
- They keep trying to carjack Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Police cars on track interfere with race.
- No passenger seat for the Ho.
- No Cadillacs approved for competition.
- When they crash their cars, they bail out & run.
- They can’t wear their helmets sideways.