Memorable Jokes

A source of Good humor, Jokes, Funny pictures and giggles and through laughter we can lead the world to health, happiness, and peace.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Think Carefully Before Speaking

WIFE: "If I died, would you get married again?"
HUSBAND: "Of course not!"
WIFE: "No? Why not? Don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do!!!"
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you get married again?"
HUSBAND: "Alright, I would."
WIFE (looking hurtful): "You would?"
HUSBAND: "I would, but only because it was so good with you."
WIFE: "And you'd sleep with her in our bed?"
HUSBAND: "Where else would you want us to sleep?"
WIFE: "And you'd replace all my photographs with hers?"
HUSBAND: "Yes, it's only natural, I guess."
WIFE: "And she'd use my car?"
HUSBAND: "No. She can't drive."
WIFE: (silence)
HUSBAND: "Oh F***!"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home